Talasa is a planned residential community located at Sun Rivers Golf Resort in Kamloops, British Columbia.
When completed, Talasa will include:
• 6 residential condominium style buildings totaling 450 residences.
• A vibrant 25,000 sq. ft. Village Centre which will be a focal point within the Sun Rivers development that is inviting to both residents and visitors to shop, dine, be entertained, attend events and utilize the professional services.
More About Talasa
• 12,000 sq. ft. Residents Club and Fitness Facility
• Café, Grocer
• Wine and Beer Store, Pub
• Wellness Operators (such as a spa or medical office) and other Commercial Office space
• The community is located 5 minutes from downtown Kamloops, within close proximity to the Kamloops Airport, major highway transportation routes, shopping, medical services and the Thompson Rivers University campus.
• Residence Types: Studio, Studio + den, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + den and 3 bedroom apartment style homes
• Ownership: Leasehold with Kamloops Indian Band #1. Secured by the Canadian Federal Government for 99 years commencing June 30, 2015
Talasa at a Glance:
Text will go here
Status: ??% complete
Builder: Sun Rivers Construction Ltd.
Open Weekends 1-5 pm