CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
START DATE: As soon as possible
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time, permanent
SALARY / WAGES: Based on experience
SHIFTS: Weekdays, some weekends and evenings
People. Place. Passion.
You are a creative Marketing professional looking to expand your experience and join Sun Rivers in overseeing the marketing and public relations campaigns and budgets for the Sun Rivers group of companies. This exciting role provides creative license to create and develop results driven marketing strategies for our real estate, golf, restaurant and community business areas.
As an experienced marketer you clearly understand what it takes to attract and drive traffic and the number of exciting ways to attract audiences. You are a well organized collaborator with the skills to lead, motivate and support a variety of business teams to execute well planned marketing campaigns and events. Solutions and success dominate your conversation and actions.
To review the full job description click here.
Apply now to join us in building on of BC’s finest resort communities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A diploma or degree in business administration and a marketing discipline
- Proven supervisory experience, creating positive teams and experiences
- 3 years of marketing experience delivering demonstrated results
- 2 years web management experience
- Proven track record of setting and achieving operational goals
- Proven leadership skills which include leadership, coaching and training abilities and strong motivational skills
- Very strong business correspondence and marketing writing skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite, design software and database systems)
- Ability to bake chocolate goods and decorate offices for birthdays will be an asset (kidding!)
Interpersonal Skills and Qualities:
- Strategic thinker
- Sales and service oriented
- Team player
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Versatility, flexibility and possess stress management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a cover letter, resume and application form
IN PERSON: 1000 Clubhouse Drive, Kamloops BC
ATTENTION: Brynn Gise
No phone calls please. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.