Sun Rivers is pleased to offer their support to local communities and charities and not-for profit organizations. We know that each and every request we receive supports a wonderful cause and we are honoured to be included in so many great initiatives.
We proudly support the following local charities:
• Thompson Nicola Cariboo United Way
• People in Motion
• Marjorie Willoughby Snowden Hospice House
• Kamloops Food Bank
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to fulfill every request. Sun Rivers’ limits its support to those opportunities most consistent with the company’s giving priorities.
By focusing our charitable giving, Sun Rivers hopes to make a difference in our community for those that requests that meet specific criteria:
• School projects or sport teams within the designated Valleyview school boundaries for Sun Rivers students
• Initiatives undertaken by the Tk’emlúps Indian Band
• Not for profit organizations
• Supporting Resident, Members, Staff and Suppliers projects/initiatives that align with our corporate values
• Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize Sun Rivers through signage and programme mention, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
NOTE: Golf and Restaurant related donations should be made to Big Horn Golf and Country Club (www.golfbighorn.ca)
Before requesting a donation, please read the information below to ensure your organization meets the donation request criteria.
• Due to the volume of requests received, we must receive your request a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your event.
• Donation requests must be submitted online through our online system using the form below
• Successful applicants are limited to one donation per year.
• Organizations must be based in the province of British Columbia.
• Requests submitted via phone and social media will NOT be considered.
• Events which support a single individual cannot be considered.
• We are unable to make monetary donations or provide monetary sponsorships as funds are pre-allocated in each budget year.
[contact-form-7 id=”1469″ title=”Contact form 1″]